At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle thousands of customer requests per second or how to improve the load time to handle SEO bots, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
What We Offer We know you have goals and aspirations, and we want to help you get there. We’re proud to bring our employees top-notch training and development programs and care for them with great benefits, health insurance, company equity, unlimited PTO, and many other awesome perks.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Designing, planning and executing the roadmap for the team while focusing on introducing new ways to improve the application performance
- Work closely with product managers to understand the business requirements.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
- Find the right balance between perfection and getting the job done.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge and experience with Angular 2+.
- Experience with one of the cloud providers, preference to GCP
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO
- Knowledge and experience with Unit Tests (Jest/ Jasmin etc..) - a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with UI Tests (cypress/ storybook etc..) - a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with High-Level designs, Architecture design and documentation.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.