Team Lead, Customer Success
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Team Lead of Customer Success, you will help oversee the day to day operations of ZoomInfo’s Customer Success team, an integral part of our strategy to ensure every customer is driving value from their partnership with ZoomInfo. This individual will drive product adoption, retention, and growth by delivering high levels of business value, and cultivating deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic companies. This energetic leader will be responsible for all aspects of account management, adoption, and customer success planning. You will develop and execute strategic account plans, deliver business reviews, and drive overall customer satisfaction of your customers.
This is a night shift position (exact hours can vary) on a hybrid model, with 3 days to be worked from our office in Chennai. We provide a night shift allowance, car service, and some in-office food options.
- Ensure the team delivers high-quality work, providing coaching and feedback and addressing improvements as needed.
- Act as an extension of the customer, being a proactive advocate within ZoomInfo and the customer to accomplish defined objectives
- Identify opportunities to drive adoption and define cohorts for the applicable set of customers against the opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Liaison between Senior Leadership and team members to define and manage team expectations regarding scope of work and responsibilities
- Pull data regarding metrics for the Customer Success team
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Effectively balance clients needs and internal priorities
- Develop and implement process improvements for the team
- Conduct meetings both on an individual and team level
- Partner with internal ZoomInfo stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Deliver periodic customer health-checks
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo products.
- 6+ years of customer success, account management, or sales experience in SaaS or similar industry
- 3+ years of Team Management experience
- Exposure to Digital adoption/ Pooled model
- Exposure handling large volume of customers
- Broad knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing processes and systems
- ZoomInfo Certification preferred
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as IT landscape a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a self-directed problem solver
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.