At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
ZoomInfo is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Innovation team and improve our data. This position supports our broader Data team and works closely with Data Science, Engineering, Product, and Research. Key aspects of this role include conducting analysis to support the creation of new products, identifying opportunities for product improvement, and working with internal teams to bolster the ZI database.
You’ll be given opportunities to personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We all share in the sense of accomplishment we get from being a part of what we’re building; you will have the opportunity to influence the future success of ZoomInfo’s data assets, developing your technical and analytical skills along the way. You’ll see that collaboration is second nature here, you’ll be greeted by a team of brilliant, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best, and most of all, you'll have fun!
- Inquisitive - You are curious about ZoomInfo’s product, market and data operations, and eager to develop a thorough understanding of our data and infrastructure. You pursue technical training and development opportunities and strive to build knowledge and skills continuously.
- A Critical Thinker - You can exercise good judgment in ambiguous situations. You have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and enjoy solving puzzles. Most importantly, you can apply your analysis to the big-picture problems and opportunities.
- A Team Player - You are willing to tackle new challenges and enjoy facilitating and owning cross-functional collaboration.
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of the Person/Contact data and infrastructure we work with.
- Diagnose issues in data quality, identify gaps and errors in logic, and evaluate potential data partners.
- Summarize and document different aspects of the current state of our data, probing for opportunities, and charting the path forward with solutions to improve the accuracy and volume of the data we serve to our customers.
- Help drive implementation to maintain & improve our data and pipeline by collaborating with our Software & Data Engineering, Product Management, and Research counterparts.
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical/research field (i.e. Math, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Biology, etc.) and 2+ years of experience working in a data-related capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - you are interested in making sense of large quantities of data and can see patterns quickly
- Innovative – you aren’t afraid to question the status quo with new and inventive solutions to difficult problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Strong Interpersonal/Teamwork Skills. This is a must.
- An ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Comfortability with statistics
- Very comfortable writing SQL queries
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), or data analysis tools
- Preferred: Experience with Python (or R), or other coding experience. It is expected any individual who comes in without Python experience directly is willing to learn
The US base salary range for this position is $76,000.00 - $95,000.00 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.