Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues
The mission for this role is to drive customer value delivery through analytics products in the ZoomInfo platform. This position will join ZoomInfo's Customer Facing Analytics product team, and work closely with product management, data engineering, product engineering and product analytics to deliver and design data models/metrics for analytics surfaced in ZoomInfo's products and used by GTM professionals at thousands of ZoomInfo customers. As a Senior Product Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in understanding and optimizing the usage and behavior patterns of our customer facing analytics features. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to leverage data-driven insights that drive product enhancements and improve the user experience. The responsibility includes to research, analyze, plan, prioritize, and execute data analysis, data validation, data quality management, and data modelling for metrics in alignment with product roadmap requirements while being fully aware of the company’s overall vision and mission as well as customer needs. While doing so, define objectives and key results to ensure all efforts are driving the product toward the company's north-star metrics.
- Data Analysis: Analyze user data to identify trends, usage patterns, and opportunities for improving analytics features.
- User Behavior: Understand how users interact with our customer facing analytics tools and identify areas for optimization to drive user engagement and satisfaction.
- Product Enhancement: Collaborate with product managers and developers to translate insights into actionable product improvements and new feature development.
- A/B Testing: Design and conduct A/B tests to evaluate the impact of changes and new features on user behavior and product performance.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports and dashboards to track product metrics and KPIs related to analytics features.
- User Feedback: Gather and synthesize user feedback to inform product decisions and prioritize feature enhancements.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, design, and customer success teams to ensure the successful implementation of data-driven recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data discovery (data lake technologies such as BigQuery, DataFlow, GCS Snowflake), data acquisition, segmentation, aggregation, and visualization from scratch from existing data sources; Tableau experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical and systems thinking to analyze data, lead hypothesis-driven testing, identify emerging trends and turn the data into actionable information/insights.
- Partnered closely with large scale data platforms to discover and build analytical metrics, product management and design teams to build delightful customer facing dashboards, and product/data engineering to build durable data pipelines.
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies and tools.
- Process-oriented, self-confident, with ability to create and manage a data roadmap that prioritizes features and initiatives based on market and customer needs while backing up decision making using data, creativity, and problem-solving
- Technical with attention to details. Strong understanding of technical concepts and ability to work with engineers and UI/UX teams to ensure technical feasibility of product features.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for data and analytics, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.