RevOps Specialist, Project Intake and Prioritization
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Revenue Operations Specialist III, you’ll be responsible for establishing consistent strategies and practices that are executed in partnership with segment leadership as it relates to the Go-To-Market (GTM) project intake, prioritization, and planning processes. If you are highly organized, enjoy standardizing processes, and are a strong liaison between multiple lines of business, this is the role for you!
This is a hybrid role working a minimum of three days per week from one of our US office locations.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a centralized intake process with the internal ServiceNow team while working cross functionally with tech and GTM teams.
- Manage the JIRA intake process and associated dashboards.
- Lead and/or help facilitate weekly prioritization meetings internally with tech, process automation, and/or other business teams
- Orchestrate cross-functional collaboration with effective stakeholder engagement and deliver short-term/long-term roadmaps to support evolving business needs.
- Partner with the CTO organization to drive effective planning and prioritization of business needs
- Build strong relationships across the GTM and CTO organizations and influence across a varied range of stakeholders to drive adherence to the intake and prioritization process
- Develop and document end-to-end processes and process-related artifacts such as business requirements documents, flow charts, value stream maps, etc.
- Provide training as needed to support end users through business process or system changes.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
What you bring:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with JIRA required
- Comfortable with SaaS productivity tools such as GSuite, SmartSheet, LucidChart, Slack, etc.
- GTM planning/prioritization program management experience highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
The US base salary range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000 +annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.