Senior Manager, Salesforce Engineering
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As a Sr. Manager of Salesforce Delivery you will be an integral part of a growing team within the broader Enterprise Productivity Engineering organization. Delivery is responsible for spearheading complex Salesforce implementations, guiding our stakeholders from vision to reality, by delivering world-class solutions.
- Lead & manage a team of seasoned Salesforce Consultants and Developers on complex transformational projects, fostering a collaborative and high performing environment
- Oversee all aspects of Salesforce projects, including scope definition, planning, execution and delivery within deadlines and budgets
- Collaborate with stakeholders, consultants and developers in solution designing, configuration, and customization of Salesforce products to ensure high-quality project deliverables aligned with business objectives
- Build and nurture strong relationships with stakeholders, understanding their needs and ensuring overall project satisfaction and success
- Implement best practices for agile development, quality assurance and change management
- Proactively identify and address project risks and dependencies.
- Monitor projects progress, track KPIs and provide insightful reports to the leadership teams and stakeholders
- Mentor, coach and motivate team members to achieve results.
- Champion continuous learning and improvement within the team, staying current with the latest Salesforce advancements and industry trends
- Conduct performance reviews, provide career guidance and foster talent development within the team
- 10+ years of experience in managing and delivering Salesforce projects
- Proven track record of successful project delivery with high quality on time and within budget for diverse customers.
- Proven leadership and exceptional team management skills.
- Strong experience with agile project methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- Deep expertise in core Salesforce products and functionality (Commerce cloud and /or Experience( Community/Portals) Cloud etc.).
- Strong business acumen and understanding of CRM implementation best practices and industry standards.
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal, with stakeholders and internal teams.
- Experience leading and motivating teams to achieve results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience working in the Big4 consulting preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, customization, and development (Apex, Lightning Web Components etc.).
- Familiarity with Salesforce integration tools, release management applications and other third-party applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Salesforce Certifications and/or Agile Certifications would be preferred.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.