Principal Leadership Development Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Leadership Development Manager is responsible for the design, development and delivery of our leadership development programs and initiatives. Reporting to the VP, Leadership Development, this role involves needs analysis, program design, evaluation, program management, and research on current trends and best practices related to leadership development. You will also get to make recommendations for improvements or additional programs to help build our leadership capabilities in the most optimal way.
You will use program management, strategic communication and socialization skills to drive the creation and adoption of our company-wide leadership development solutions.
- Consults with HR functional leaders and business leaders to develop short- and long-term leadership development programs that support the achievement of organizational goals and strategy.
- Proposes new programs to support future leadership development needs and manages new and existing leadership development programs, scoping, needs analysis, resourcing, and setting and tracking program metrics.
- Recommends improvements to leadership development programs based on ongoing research in best practices in area of expertise, analysis or benchmark data, and assessment of organizational needs.
- Identifies and manages relationships with third-party vendors to support leadership development programs and tracks their effective implementation; monitors and assesses effectiveness of vendor developed programs as needed.
- Measures program performance against goals and recommends and makes iterations and improvements as needed.
- Researches new trends and approaches in leadership development, and serves as a champion for holistic talent development management across ZI.
- 5-7 years experience in Leadership Development or Learning and Development with focus on Leadership Development, preferably from global, tech companies
- Experience managing and supporting organization-wide leadership development programs including live learning sessions, asynchronous learning, coaching etc.
- Knowledge of leading approaches and frameworks in leadership development
- Stays up to speed with latest research, trends and innovations in leadership development
- Experienced with applying best practices from adult learning and neuroscience for designing and delivering impactful learning solutions
- Understanding of learning theories to design learning solutions that are relevant and applicable, that fight the forgetting curve and build long term behavioral change
- Understands how to effectively integrate DEI approach into leadership development
- Innovative - able to design effective learning solutions for a hybrid, fast past environment, to meet the learners in their flow of work - beyond the traditional classroom
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment by using agile methodologies such as being iterative and incremental
- Collaborates well within immediate team and with our customers and stakeholders
- Experience with partnering effectively with learning vendors, by actively managing the partnership and deliverables
- Ability to research, diagnose, evaluate alternatives, and test/execute an approach in an (almost) scientific way
- Data-driven and understands relevant metrics to evaluate effectiveness of leadership development solutions and to iterate them based on data
- Familiar with human-centered design: desirability [what people need]; viability [what the business needs]; feasibility [the format needed to deliver]
- Excellent influence, presentation, program management, relationship management and communication skills
The US base salary range for this position is $100,000 to $130,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.