Program Manager, Talent Management
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Program Manager, Talent Management is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of talent management programs and initiatives(s). Reporting to the Director, Talent Management. This role involves needs analysis, program design, evaluation, project management, and research on current trends and best practices related to talent management program(s). You will make recommendations for improvements or additional programs in their area of expertise to help build the core capabilities and enhance the productivity of the organization’s employees in the area of talent management.
You will use project management, strategic communication and socialization skills to drive the creation and adoption of talent management solutions, by managing the talent management, planning, project operations, and stakeholder communications for company-wide talent management solutions.
- As the Program Manager, you will partner closely with Talent Management and Development, People Experience and the HRIT team to ensure we are building the right process, infrastructure, and solutions to grow at scale.
- Coordinate performance management, career planning, project review processes for all employees/managers across ZI.
- Coordinate logistics (registrations, attendee lists, communications, production of materials, ) of talent management programs and initiatives.
- Supports new programs to support future talent management needs and manages the development of programs including the creation of project plans for new and existing talent management programs, scoping, needs analysis, action item allocations, risk assessment, maintaining calendar of events, resourcing, and setting program metrics.
- Assist in scoping and planning for projects through research and requirement gathering.
- Recommends improvements to talent management programs based on ongoing research in best practices in area of expertise, analysis or benchmark data, and assessment of organizational needs.
- Identifies and manages relationships with third-party vendors to support Talent Management and Leadership development programs. Engages with vendors to establish relationships; monitors and assesses effectiveness of vendor developed programs as needed.
- Participates in talent management program budget planning and ensures programs adhere to budgetary limits.
- Prepares reports on Talent management programs, measuring performance against goals and recommending improvements as needed.
- Researches new trends and approaches in talent management, and serves as a champion for talent management and performance across ZI.
- 3-5 years experience in Talent management or learning and organization development and experiences with Talent Review, Performance Management, Career Pathing, and Competencies
- Experience project managing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Knowledge of leading approaches in Talent Management
- Ability to research, diagnose, evaluate alternatives, and test/execute an approach in an (almost) scientific way
- Data-driven and understands relevant metrics and how to evaluate talent management effectiveness
- Familiar with human-centered design: desirability [what people need]; viability [what the business needs]; feasibility [the format needed to deliver]
- Excellent influence, presentation, project management, and communication skills
The US compensation range for this position is $76,000 - $96,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.