Manager Machine Learning/Data Science
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
What you will be doing in this role:
Our company is looking for an experienced professional to lead our Machine Learning Engineering on the East Coast. In this role, you will oversee a remote global software engineering team. Distinct experience in big data processing, analytics, and pipelining using Spark is essential, as well as experience in deep learning, generative AI, LLMs, and NLP. We are also shifting towards utilizing Ray for establishing intricate machine learning workflows. This is a hands-on role which involves software development, mentoring and imparting knowledge about machine learning and data concepts and techniques, as well as driving adoption of standards, processes, and tools to achieve high operational efficiency.
- Manage, mentor, and lead a remote team of software engineers, ensuring smooth operation and project delivery
- Coordinate project planning and management, in conjunction with product, data science, and ML engineering, to ensure timely delivery and focused execution
- Regularly interact with the team to reinforce machine learning and data concepts, and guide them in the creation of product features with Generative AI, NLP, deep learning, and classical machine learning techniques
- Help drive the design and implementation of ML platform capabilities to streamline all phases of data-centric innovation, including data access and exploration, model development, productionisation, testing, and monitoring of machine learning pipelines
- Manage projects to productionize and deploy data science models and pipelines
- Evangelize and drive adoption of the ML platform, and strive for operational excellence
- Design and establish measures of team performance, feedback processes, and rituals
- Advocate for the team needs and manage personnel issues, providing guidance and support when necessary
- 8+ years working in the machine learning space
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- Proven experience building successful development teams
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Expertise in Python and SQL, with working experience in Apache Spark, Databricks, or other big data systems
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, HuggingFace
- Experience with Ray, Kubernetes, or Airflow a plus
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.