Senior Account Manager, Enterprise (DaaS)
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Join our dynamic team as a Senior Account Manager, Enterprise and be at the forefront of selling a market leading solution. In this role, you’ll be working within an assigned book of business to retain our high-value Enterprise customers, while looking for opportunities to expand their relationships through cross-sell and upsell. You’ll thrive in a growing organization with exciting career growth opportunities. Collaborate with a team of driven individuals in a supportive environment, sell exciting products that clients truly value, and enjoy competitive compensation with unlimited earning potential.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from one of our US offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage renewals and drive cross-selling to expand business within existing client organizations.
- Own a book of business ranging from 15-25 accounts, your clients will be high-growth, high spend companies with 1,000+ employee headcount.
- Demonstrate the value of ZoomInfo by showcasing how your companies’ peers achieve ROI.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing clients using referrals and established relationships.
- Conduct compelling online product demos to showcase the power of ZoomInfo.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of successful sales within Enterprise sized accounts, with a proven track record of exceeding quotas.
- Ability to quickly qualify opportunities and build strong client relationships.
- Proficient in delivering a compelling message and conversing with all levels of decision makers.
- Experience in transactional and Enterprise solution selling.
- Confidence throughout the sales cycle with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Self-discipline and motivation to work independently.
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market and CRM tools preferred.
- Sales and lead development training recommended.
The US base salary range for this position is $105,000 to $130,000 + variable compensation + equity + benefits. ($210,000 - $260,000 OTE (on target earnings)).
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.