GTM Operations Consultant
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The GTM Operations Consultant, GTM will play a pivotal role in optimizing internal processes and leveraging data to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our professional services. This role is critical in impacting some of the world’s most prestigious companies by developing and executing operations strategies and ensuring seamless integration of data-driven methodologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and optimize operational strategies to support internal development and the expansion of GTM initiatives
- Enhance operational efficiency through the integration of AI and automation in process management
- Work closely with Delivery Managers to implement process improvements, directly contributing to customer success
- Develop trusted relationships with internal teams, facilitating effective resource allocation and process improvements
- Proactively identify areas for operational enhancement and collaborate with internal teams to implement solutions
- Capture and convey internal feedback to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo products and services from an operational perspective
- Supporting the GTM workflow, integrations and data strategies across ZoomInfo’s product sets and offerings
- Act as an extension of the ZoomInfo Labs team, being a proactive advocate within ZoomInfo and with the customer to accomplish defined objectives
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
What You Bring:
- 1-3+ years of operations experience, preferably in B2B markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes and systems from an operational standpoint
- Proficiency with ZoomInfo and Sales and Marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Apollo, etc
- Experience with AI tools and a passion for operational innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives effectively
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey technical information clearly
- A proven track record of enhancing customer satisfaction through operational improvements
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Awesome sense of humor
The US base salary range for this position is $73,600 - $92,000 + variable compensation + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.