Data Engineer, Sales Compensation Systems
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Data Engineer, Sales Compensation Systems to join our team as an Xactly Connect Administrator. Xactly is a prominent cloud-based compensation management platform that ZoomInfo utilizes to calculate commissions for its sales representatives. In this role, you will own the integration of data from our Snowflake databases into our Xactly Connect layer and you will control the results Connect produces for commissions processing in Xactly Incent. In your role as our Connect custodian, you will maintain and administer our Connect instance while also optimizing its integration with other systems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the smooth operation and efficient use of the platform.
- Lead the configuration and maintenance of Xactly Connect
- Manage and connect databases, particularly focusing on integrations of Salesforce, Snowflake, and Xactly Connect
- Architect, design, and implement data pipelines for efficient and reliable data movement
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify process improvements in data management
- Develop, unit test, and deploy solutions that enhance data integration and scalability
- Ensure the Software is secure and up-to-date with the latest releases and patches
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure seamless integration with various systems
- Review existing architecture, proposing enhancements to simplify the future state flow
- Implement data quality checks and ensure data governance standards are maintained
- Identify root causes to processing failures, troubleshoot solutions, and implement fixes quickly and effectively
- Understand the structure of each compensation plan commissioned by Incent to bring business context to our Connect logic
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Experience in SQL development and data engineering (3+ years preferred)
- Strong understanding of cloud computing, SaaS platforms, and database management
- Snowflake or other cloud-based data warehouse experience required
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Ability to distill complex information into its component parts and share them
- Xactly Connect experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Python experience preferred, but not required
- Salesforce.com experience preferred, but not required
- JIRA experience preferred, but not required
The US base salary range for this position is $110,000 to $135,000 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.