Sales Operations Specialist
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As the Contracts Administrator role you will be responsible for supporting review, classification,
storage, and reporting of customer and vendor contracts, which will include helping to
implement company policy on contractual terms, implementing strategy in contract management,
and assisting with contract compliance investigations.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Work with ZoomInfo Account Management and Sales Operations teams to understand
standard contractual provisions
- Review standard contract provisions and make recommendations
- Interface with business units regarding routine contract processing
- Process and organize contracts
- Collaborate across internal business units in fact-gathering relating to contract
- A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years experience in a fast-paced organization
- Experience reviewing and processing commercial contracts
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience with contract management software a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Technology savvy
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective:
profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts
sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer,
empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.