Customer Success Manager
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will report to the Manager, Customer Success, and will be responsible for driving product adoption, retention, and growth by delivering high levels of business value, and cultivating deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic companies. This energetic leader will be responsible for all aspects of account management, adoption, and customer success planning. You will develop and execute strategic account plans, deliver business reviews, and drive overall customer satisfaction of your customers.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Act as an extension of the customer, being a proactive advocate within ZoomInfo and the customer to accomplish defined objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers; measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition
- Partner with internal ZoomInfo stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Deliver periodic customer health-checks
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo products and services
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 1+ years of customer success, account management, or sales experience in SaaS or similar industry
- Broad knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing processes and systems
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management
- Experience with Sales and Marketing technology such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages client expectations effectively
The US base salary range for this position is $46,400 - $63,800 + variable compensation + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.