Data Enablement Lead, Revenue Enablement
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We're looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Data Enablement Lead to join a Global Revenue Enablement team that supercharges ZoomInfo’s Go-To-Market organization.
If you are excited about bringing technology, business and go-to-market strategy together and enjoy helping empower others to succeed - then this is the role for you!
In this role, you will lead in the definition and execution of an enablement strategy & plan which ensures our GTM teams have the knowledge, skill and confidence on our portfolio, resulting in a sales velocity that is industry leading and best in class.
RevOS Areas of Responsibility:
- OperationsOS & DaaS which provides organizations the best B2B commercial data delivered on their terms — accessible, flexible, and primed to accelerate your business
- Data Management
- Data Enrichment
- API & Webhooks
What You’ll Do:
- Define & Deliver an Enablement Plan of Record for all GTM personas
- Identify, align, prioritize Portfolio needs across all GTM teams
- Establish enablement & training Plans aligned with those needs utilizing our frameworks and modern learning & enablement approaches
- Curate, Influence, Develop and/or Package all necessary messaging, content and/or tools necessary
- Project manage all elements of the execution the enablement plan of record
- Deliver effective and engaging content for eLearning, online and physical deliver (as appropriate)
- Enable and measure end to end success of GTM readiness from lead generation to deal close
- Act as an Enablement Trusted Advisor for Product Marketing, Product Management, & Technical GTM Roles
- Facilitate close collaboration with Product Marketing, Product Management, and become their trusted enablement advisor as to GTM enablement needs and initiatives
- Facilitate close collaboration with Technical customer facing GTM team, to understand their business needs and become their trusted enablement advisor
- Be known as a Subject Matter Expert in enabling GTM teams on products, technologies and solutions that foster an increase in sales velocity and revenue generation
- Educate on best practices and lessons learned regarding portfolio positioning and education at all stages of the buyer journey, aligned to all GTM Persona’s
- Steward Product/Technology Expertise across the broader Revenue Enablement Team
- Work with Role Development Managers to asses, identify and deliver the right product & technical skills for the following personas:
- Sales Development Representatives (Inbound & Outbound)
- Account Executives
- Account Managers
- Customer Success/Experience
- Work with Core Program owners to asses, identify and deliver the right product & technical skills for the following core programs:
- Contribute to creative enablement scaling, delivery and quality assurance within the broader Revenue Enablement team
What You Bring:
- 2+ years in building, managing, and measuring program progress to drive scalable long-term success
- 2+ years experience in working in/with revenue enablement teams focused on GTM personas
- 4+ years of collective experience in two of three following roles:
- Technical Revenue Enablement
- Customer Service or Support Delivery
- Product marketing or product management
- Training Delivery - Product and/or Technology focused
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and delivery to selling teams (sales, pre-sales and/or post-sales)
- Demonstrated experience in leading and project managing multiple initiatives of varying complexity and timeframes
- 3+ Years Experience In & Passion for the following:
- Business to Business Data
- Data Intelligence Platforms
- Automation Technologies
- Cloud based Software Applications
- Demonstrated experience with content authoring, packaging and management tools used in enablement organization including:
- learning management systems
- video creation, editing, and delivery
- e-learning authoring tools such as RISE
- content management platforms such as Seismic
- project management tools such as Jira and SmartSheet
- Ability to influence with a high energy, confident, engaging, and inspiring personality
- Insatiable curiosity and love of product technology
- Strong program/project and time management skills
- Strong judgment, initiative and sense of urgency
- Ability to manage and execute at the detail level
- Proven record of accountability and quality execution
- Proven experience in effective cross-functional relationship management
- BA or BS in a business or technical discipline
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from one of our US offices.
The US base salary range for this position is $120,000 to $150,000 + annual bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.