Manager, Accounts Payable
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
Accounts Payable Manager
ZoomInfo is seeking a self-starter and problem solver with an interest in accounting and finance as it relates to the technology field. This person will have a working knowledge of the full accounts payable cycle with a passion to grow in the accounting/finance field, proven leadership experience, and enthusiasm about growing team capabilities to expand beyond its core.
What you will do:
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for supporting the day-to-day full cycle Accounts Payable operations within a fast-paced, sales and marketing technology company. The role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager (U.S.) and duties will consist of coaching two AP specialists on-site, providing and monitoring key metrics and oversee month-end close.
- Oversee a team of AP Specialists on-site and provide coaching, constructive feedback
- Proactive approach to research & resolve supplier issues
- Process documentation – update processes and procedures as needed to coincide with
SOX compliance, as well as training new employees on AP tools
- Performing month-end and quarter-end duties such as accruals, reclass entries, AP
reconciliation, AP clearing, processing manual outgoing cash entries, and AP aging
- Bank wire & ACH payment setup and maintenance for multiple entities
- Key metric management in supplier payments and successful onboarding strategies
- Assisting the Finance and Procurement departments as needed
- Administrative tasks and projects set by the Accounts Payable Manager as needed
What you will bring:
- Ability to work a hybrid work schedule – must be located in Chennai and commute to the office
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field
- Ability to demonstrate GAAP knowledge
- Familiarity with local India taxation law and process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, G-Suite
- Experience with e-payable and ERP systems
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working with Coupa, SAP, Expensify, and other Accounting and Accounts
- Payable automation tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with working with foreign currency
- Experience with a public listed company
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.