Principal Product Manager, Signal Data
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo (ZI) is how businesses go to market (GTM) and we’re on a mission to modernize go-to-market for everyone. Powered by real-time data and insights, our unified engagement platform helps sales and marketing teams find, acquire, and grow customers. You will lead a team of talented designers, engineers, marketers, and analysts to help build the best product, enabling our customers to unlock insights, engage customers, and win faster.
This role will own our Signals data, the real-time data and insights mentioned above, that’s what you will be responsible for, the fuel powering the day to day actions of hundreds of thousands go-to-market professionals.
What You’ll Do:
- Own Product Lifecycle: Champion products from early-stage ideation, through a successful launch, and into monitoring and iterative improvements
- Set Vision and Roadmap: Paint a compelling vision and roadmap for the product, ensuring alignment with department and company objectives at every step
- Customer Engagement: Regularly engage with customers to understand their needs and inform product decisions
- Define and Analyze Metrics: Identify key metrics, implement tracking, analyze data, and translate insights into high-impact product initiatives, using tools like Amplitude and Tableau
- Customer Advocate: Promote customer-centric culture through exemplary behavior. Set the standard for putting users first
- Lead Teams: Galvanize engineers, designers, and marketers to ship best-in-class experiences. You’re the focal point!
- Stakeholder Updates: Drive alignment across the organization by articulating product strategies with compelling narratives through regular, written updates to all stakeholders (including executives)
What You Bring:
- Data is your passion. You’ve built complex data products before and chase the rush of extracting signal from noise and seeing the results work
- You thrive when presented with ambiguity. You prefer tackling problems with no clear or obvious solution, and like to get your hands dirty becoming an expert in what you are trying to solve. You have 8+ years of product management experience, and are comfortable setting a product strategy, roadmap, and executing on it
- You’re a strong written communicator. You have a proven track record of clearly and effectively conveying complex product concepts and strategies in writing to various audiences. This includes developing compelling product narratives, crafting detailed Product Requirement Documents, and communicating product roadmaps and release plans across the organization
- You have a proven track record driving measurable business outcomes in data focused products. You are skilled at rallying teams around key performance indicators tied to company goals, and adept at connecting daily work to long-term business impact
- You have strong product intuition guided by gut feeling, but back up those instincts with hard data. Your product sense is sharpened by your expertise in leveraging data analytics. You live and breathe in tools like Amplitude and Tableau, and can’t help rolling up your sleeves to write some SQL or Python to understand data better and answer your own questions.
- You are driven to make a major impact on Zoominfo's bottom line. You build great products to power significant new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Your True North is delivering an insanely great experience for every customer. You'll drop everything to jump on Zoom with a customer to capture feedback live. You’re reviewing user sessions and Chorus.ai recording meetings for hours a week to understand how people use the product. Turning these insights into product improvements is what fuels you
- Design gets you energized. You perk up when you receive Figma files, eager to collaborate with designers on flows and features. You love pairing with product designers to bring innovative, delightful experiences to life
What does success look like:
- You will develop best in class Signal data products resulting in ZoomInfo users discovering new, great opportunities with less effort
- More efficient outcomes for our users will be driven by the identification and integration of new sources of data, both 1st and 3rd party, and through more intelligent modeling
- Through partnership with Marketing and GTM teams on positioning, messaging, and release notes, users will understand our Signal data products and how to use them
- Engineering and Data Science teams will see you as a trusted partner and enabler to help solve complex problems, define requirements, and to build metrics to help monitor the efficacy and quality of our Signal data products
- Customers, prospects, and the industry will know you as a trusted advisor and partner in understanding how signals can help them understand when companies are in the market for their products
The US base salary range for this position is $156,800 - $196,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
#LI-PS1 #LI-hybrid #LI-remote
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.