Partnerships Program Manager, Special Projects
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
The Partner Program Manager will be critical in the Partner Ecosystem organization. The Partner Program Manager is responsible for building and supporting multiple partner programs, such as Sales, Technology, and Solutions, as we scale our Partner Ecosystem. We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and has an entrepreneurial drive but can operate as part of a larger team and business. You are comfortable making recommendations based on data analysis and anecdotal feedback and willing to experiment with new ideas. You have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. This role will report to the SVP of Partnerships to ensure the partner programs align with ZoomInfo’s overall corporate strategy.
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from one of our US Offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the partner management, delivery and account teams to ensure the proper program elements, resources, and processes are put in place to support partner program success
- Lead program management of high-visibility strategic programs, which includes designing a decision framework, executing strategy, and building a roadmap
- Work collaboratively with Partners and internal ZoomInfo teams to develop repeatable frameworks
- Play an active role in contributing to the evolution of ZoomInfo’s overall partner program and strategy
- Help define goals/metrics to measure the success of our program
- Analyze key metrics, identify gaps, and create plans to mitigate and drive closure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams taking responsibility for driving alignment and delivery
- Handle administrative functions related to Partner Programs, ensuring internal tools are updated, and sales hygiene is maintained
- Support Partners and internal stakeholders’ ad-hoc requests and jump in where needed (eg, legal agreement support, operations support, collateral building, etc.)
Core systems and tools you may be working with: Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, GSuite, Netsuite, Snowflake, GCP, AWS, plus multiple other peripheral software tools in these ecosystems.
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of Partner Program management experience or 5+ years of Enterprise Sales
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end-to-end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confirmed capacity to build positive relationships and close business with partners
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
The US base salary range for this position is $90,000 to $140,000 + variable compensation + benefits ($112,000 - $176,000 OTE (on target earnings))
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.