Sales Development Representative, Outbound
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
We're growing and looking to add talented and passionate people to our Sales Development team! You’ll get world-class training while surrounded by incredible co-workers and leaders who have a vested interest in seeing you thrive. If you’re looking to join a world-class sales organization where you will be rewarded for your hard work and be able to grow your career, then keep reading!
What You Will Do:
- Proactively identify and reach out to potential leads to create a pipeline for Account Executives
- Articulate the ZoomInfo value proposition by educating prospects on our full suite of solutions
- Focus on the value that ZoomInfo brings to an organization vs. just the technical functionality by understanding the pain points that prospective customers are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing, Operations and Recruiting teams
- Collaborate with Account Executives to uncover and pursue new sales opportunities
- Create trust and credibility with both internal and external stakeholders
What You Bring:
- A minimum of one year of related sales experience, demonstrating your ability to excel in an outbound sales role
- To communicate in a clear and compelling manner with a friendly demeanor
- The ability to articulate value and determine what is important to people
- Interest in sales and a desire to succeed
- To be a quick learner with an ability to solve problems
- Dependability, resourcefulness, resiliency and creativity
What’s In It For You:
- Incredibility good onboarding program - be set up for success in your first 90 days
- Ongoing training to help you grow - our SDR Academy second to none
- Structured promotion path to AE/AM/CSM, whatever path you desire
- Top notch tech stack
- Market leading product offering (check our our long list of G2 awards)
- Benefits to Help You Thrive -
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Eligibility for Future Equity Awards
- 401k Matching (50% of the first 7% of your contribution)
- 12 weeks Parental Leave for primary caregivers, 4 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Family forming benefits up to $20k, plus discounts on a Care.com membership
- Virgin Pulse Wellness Program
- Optional add ons such as pet insurance, legal service support, and more!
This is a hybrid position, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Waltham, MA. The working hours for this role will be 8:00am - 4:30pm EST.
The US compensation rate is $25 per hour + variable commission + benefits (~$75k OTE (on target earnings) with uncapped commission potential)
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.