Microsoft 365 Consultant/Engineer
Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
- Acts as the primary contact for service escalations and issues troubleshooting, providing second-level support and coordinating with third-level MS specialists. Resolves client connectivity, client software distribution, and mobile installation issues using Microsoft 365 support tools to investigate Office 365 service reports, auditing logs and third-party service reports.
- Performs ongoing administration and account maintenance of the Microsoft 365 tenant, reflecting the ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflow and processes for operation teams, and automate processes through writing and maintaining custom PowerShell scripts to remediate any open issues.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Graph, and other Microsoft 365 platform products in order to provide consultancy services (requirements gathering, guidelines, installation, integration, migration..).
- Actively participates in projects to provide technical guidance on Microsoft 365 offerings. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new Microsoft technologies.
- Proficient in designing, building, testing, and maintaining applications and solutions that are optimized for productivity and collaboration needs using the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Conduct training sessions and provide user support to ensure the smooth adoption of Office 365 services. Educate users on best practices, collaboration features, and productivity tools available in Office 365.
What we expect:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform products
- 2 or more years of experience in infrastructure/systems environments role e.g. managing Office 365, Power Apps, business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting these platforms: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, SharePoint, Teams
- Willingness to share knowledge, advise, design solutions, collaborate with business to help them improve the productivity
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with clients and understand their requirements. Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide training and support to end-users.
- Microsoft Certifications, such as M 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert, M365 certified: Security Administrator Associate, M365 certified: Teams Administrator Associate, or similar certifications are advantageous.
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us.
At Unit4, we offer:
- a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
- • balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
- talented colleagues, role models, and mentors - work, learn, and be inspired by some of the best talents in the software industry,
- a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
- a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4.