Marketing Manager, Demand Generation - Procurement & Finance
Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is seeking a Demand Generation Marketing Manager who will be responsible for planning and executing demand generation activities targeting procurement and finance personas within the commercial sector. The successful candidate will design campaigns and develop programs to gain market traction and drive leads to the bottom of the funnel. As a data-driven marketer, you will be responsible for hitting pipeline targets. This is a great opportunity for a marketer with demonstrable experience in driving and executing successful demand generation strategies and supporting tactical execution. The ideal candidate is inquisitive, proactive, with a start-up mentality, and has global experience in B2B industry marketing, enterprise software, and SaaS.
- Design and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy (digital & traditional) and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities).
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results.
- Manage the development and execution of all demand generation programs for your markets to drive lead acquisition, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates.
- Partner with Unit4’s Business Development team on targeted campaigns and effective follow up.
- Design, build, and execute ABM/omni-channel campaigns across email, social, and web, with the support of the marketing team.
- Measure, analyze, and report on all marketing programming for effectiveness and ROI.
- Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend.
- Collaborate with the Content, PR, Brand, Product Marketing, Sales, and other teams to create a rich demand gen strategy and asset roadmap to attract and engage your target personas.
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance.
- Monitor and communicate progress toward quarterly and annual goals.
- Work with sales to ensure a solid and productive feedback loop on opportunity development and pipeline progression.
- Communicate key programs and assets to internal stakeholders including product management, sales, partners, and business development.
- 5 – 7 years of global demand generation experience in the B2B enterprise software.
- Knowledge of marketing to procurement and finance personas would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering demand generation programs with a strong focus on the digital journey.
- Data-driven; committed to experimenting until you see measurable results.
- Expertise in SaaS sales models.
- Demonstrable communication and storytelling skills (written, verbal, and visual).
- Strong project delivery and management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end.
- Strong analytical capabilities with an understanding of KPIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Team player who can build relationships and collaborate effectively across borders and cultures.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the enterprise cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Reading, United Kingdom