Senior Functional Consultant
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Senior Consultant you are responsible for working with customers through all stages of implementation, leading system design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business process and assisting the customer to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
What you will do
Implement the Unit4 ERP Product and modules;
Lead and participate in Customer workshops in relation to their solution design. Analyse requirements and proposed business processes, translating these into a documented Solution Design, using Unit4 standards;
Act as Lead Consultant when assigned to this role overseeing and co-ordinating the work of workstream Consultants;
Make recommendations relating to business process re-engineering needed to accommodate the successful implementation of the ERP Product set;
Contribute to on-going product development by identifying common Customer requirements and feeding these enhancement requests into the Unit4 product development process;
Participate in and be responsible for the QA of configured test systems to ensure that the Solution Design has been implemented as specified.
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
You will have an in-depth knowledge of our Unit4 ERP software modules and associated products.
Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant (Financial) study or significant relevant experience in this sector.
Great knowledge or extensive experience in the Business Software industry
Excellent Business Analysis, communication, presentation, leadership, time management and inter-personal skills;
Ability to effectively lead workshops and presentations to a mixed audience containing differing levels of seniority and experience.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value