Account Manager - New Business
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The role offers excellent growth opportunities and will be a perfect fit for a results-driven, energetic, and hands-on sales professional. As a Source-to-Contract Executive your goal will be to develop new business across multiple sectors and markets in close collaboration with our Sales Director UKI and the existing business sales team.
- Generate new business opportunities across UKI with prospects qualifying, progressing, and closing software/service revenue opportunities.
- Work alongside our Existing business sales teams to identify further cross sell opportunities for the Source to Contract - Scanmarket solution.
- Use your experience and consultative selling skills to build relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Manage RFI/RFP processes as required
- Manage the full life circle of sales from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- Forecasting, budgeting, and sales planning for and with our CCO and the sales team.
- Utilise Dynamics CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Various ad-hoc tasks within business development, sales, and marketing.
We are looking for a hard-working and resilient Source-to-Contract Executive. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the following traits:
- A passionate new business (hunter) sales professional with a proven track record of at least 3 years quota overachievement with a SaaS solution
- Experience and network within Sourcing, Procurement, Contract Management, Spend Analysis and/or Supply Chain Management, is an advantage but not essential
- A Bachelor´s degree in a relevant field; a Master´s degree will be a plus
- Adaptable and a lively, enthusiastic personality
- Results-oriented & Self Starter
- Focus on customer satisfaction/success
- Willingness and eagerness to learn with a positive attitude
- Strong communications skills in English – both written and verbally.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Private medical cover, health insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme (employee 3% and Unit4 8%) and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Reading, United Kingdom