Application Support Consultant with Swedish
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Application Support Consultant you are the first point of contact for our customers on IT and Business Application related questions for our solutions.
What you will do:
- Process and solve cases incidents and service requests in a timely and qualitative way;
- Investigate, process and document application problems passed to the Application Support team;
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and co-ordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with investigations;
- Handle customer escalations, taking ownership of complicated issues and keep customers updated of progress at all times.
- Be responsible for some customer accounts. Follow up cases from specific customer and have meetings with the customer.
- Be involved in internal activities and projects within global support.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude and the desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge;
- Strong communication skills and fluent in Swedish and English (verbal and written)
- Experience from accounting and processes in an ERP system
- Knowledge or experience with procurement is an advantage;
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure;
- Previous experience of working with Corporate Performance Management software or any related business software is an advantage;
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and out of the box thinking is an advantage.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.