Associate Functional Consultant T&E (Norwegian Speaking)
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organisations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high-value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4’s Professional Services team works across our technology and systems to deliver customer solutions in our industry verticals. As a Consultant, you will have the opportunity to expand your career into cutting-edge cloud technologies being offered by the organization. You will be working through project challenges implementing solutions based on your experience of industry good practice and applicable models. Projects drive significant business change for our customers, and it’s critical that you can handle conflict through good communication, and adapting your style to the audience.
Our Unit4 values are important to us and we expect you to be a cultural ambassador and lead through example.
We believe that you are passionate about driving success for our customers and can develop and maintain stakeholder relationships. With your expertise, you will enable our customers and proactively support their journey to standardized solutions with a focus on adopting, not adapting.
What you will do as part of our Professional Services Team:
- Assist the customer in maximizing the usefulness of our products through small and large assignments
- Act as an advisor to the customer
- Workshop with customers to maximize the benefit of functional and technical solutions
- Implement new or upgrade existing customers
- Assist in solving small and large consultancy assignments
- Customer training in new/changed functionality
- Implement template sold customers
If you want to know more about our Time & Expenses software visit our page.
- Ability to deliver results and work independently
- Sense of humor
- Experience with and/or strong professional interest in working with databases
- Good understanding of financial and administrative processes
- Proactive mindset [dare to ask questions] and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan tasks
- We offer training at several Azure levels, but it is an advantage if you have experience within such environments
- Fluent Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
Your journey in Unit4
This is an opportunity to start a career in a forward-thinking technology company. We pride ourselves on our people-centric mindset keeping our employees and customers at the heart of everything we do. We believe that if you have the right attitude, we can teach you our software and show you why it is the best (in our humble opinion).
In Unit4 we like to give people challenges and opportunities. Your journey is very much up to you whether you continue a path towards an industry expert in consultancy, more towards technology or management we want to help you develop. If this sounds as awesome to you as it does to us, reach out and get in touch today.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value