Critical Situations Manager
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
You will be responsible for managing critical programs and making sure all the right resources are made available for you to be able to meet the success criteria. When a Critical Situation (CritSit) program is requested you will be part of the team validating it and in case is accepted, you will be responsible for managing the program and the subsequent internal and external communication to relevant stakeholders. You will be part of our drive towards increased customer satisfaction so this will also be a proactive role where your insights and improvement ideas will be encouraged.
Specifically, you will be expected to;
- Help to manage the CritSit Process and tools
- Work in a fast pace and stressful environment where quick decisions are often necessary.
- Manage critical situation programs until successful exit criteria is met
- Validate the CritSit to ensure it is appropriate & reasonable - respond to stakeholders directly when this is not the case
- Work with the relevant departments in each project until resolution.
- Engage with the stakeholders and set their expectations for next steps and success criteria.
- Ensure all tasks assigned are completed successfully
- Where a CritSit program progress is not as expected, work with relevant leadership to deliver updates and ensure our obligations are met
- When a CritSit program is closed, ensuring a lessons learn documentation is in place to recommend improvements.
- Report on program trends, volumes and outcomes
- You have overall experience in customer facing roles
- You have some experience with ERP System
- You like to interact with your colleagues and can make them enthusiastic
- You have good communication and management skills
- You have clear independent judgement
- Your Local language and English is fluent
- additional languages is a plus
You will need to be methodical in the way in which you track and progress all critical situation and ensure all stakeholders are updated throughout the process. You will need to be confident in the way in which you engage with other departments to ensure they act with a sense of urgency on the tasks you pass to them.
You will be organised and diligent and you will need to have a good sense of what customer satisfaction looks like. You will be comfortable working with managers from across the business, looking for win-win outcomes. You will ideally enjoy working with customers and different stakeholders across the company to get satisfaction from positive results. You have the strength to work in a stressful environment and ability to make tough decisions. This role can be based in Spain, Portugal or Poland.
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4. “