Senior Cloud Migration Sales Executive - UK&I
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 as Senior Cloud Executive to join our successful, growing and highly motivated GTM organization. This role is based in the United Kingdom & Ireland. In this newly formed team, you will be responsible for educating, enabling, and supporting our existing business team on our way to become a true SAAS company. You will also manage complex sales cycles and support your colleagues with you in depth SAAS know how. This newly formed global team is set-up for A-Players with the desire to drive results and impact on a daily basis.
- Develop, adapt and execute our new cloud migration strategy to increase our ARR base in your respective region
- Support our existing business sales team on complex cloud migration sales cycles
- Train existing business account managers on their ability to sell cloud
- Manage customer relationship and establish yourself as the “go-to-person” for cloud migrations in your region
- Constantly algin with your peers globally and share best practices to maximize results or our customers
- Manage all relevant stakeholders in your region to make sure that we are communicating one cloud migration message across all channels
- Conduct highly effective presentations to C-level executives and key C-suite level decision makers focusing on the CFO and CPOs being able to articulate the value of U4 cloud solutions
- Utilise Dynamics CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Keep yourself up to date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide
- Prior sales experience selling SaaS/Cloud based business applications is mandatory
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Unit4 product suite
- Proven ability in managing highly complex, multi-year, multi-stakeholder, multi-engagement digital transformation opportunities from start to finish
- A passionate sales professional with a proven track record of at least 2-5 years quota overachievement.
- High degree of competency in value based selling strategies with a strong desire to continue to learn and improve your skills
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to enable/train colleagues
- Adaptable and a lively, enthusiastic personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native English
- Current eligibility to work in the United Kingdom and experience of selling into this market
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA would be an advantage
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place.
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry.
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space.
- Private medical cover, health insurance, pension scheme and a whole host of other market-leading flexible benefits
- Well-being days (x3 day/year)
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society.
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value.
Reading, United Kingdom