Application Support Consultant
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
What you will do:
As an Application Support Consultant (for Unit4 FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis)), you are the first point of contact for our customers on IT and Business Application related questions for our solutions. You will need to provide a professional, efficient, and effective support service to Unit4 FP&A customers in the resolution of support cases and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customer base.
- Process and solve cases, incidents and service requests in a timely and qualitative way.
- Investigate, process and document application defects passed to the Application Support team.
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and co-ordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with investigation.
- Handle customer escalations, taking ownership of complicated issues and always keep customers updated of progress.
- To comply with the Company’s information and Security Requirements and all Company Business procedures, policies, and ISO standards.
- To investigate, document and present to the Customer Support Team Leader process improvements that enhance the customer experience.
- To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the appropriate channels.
- You will be responsible for your own personal development plan which must include both product/technical knowledge as well as soft skill development.
- To train and mentor less experienced members of the team around product knowledge, skills and processes.
- Work in a team environment to help and assist colleagues
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written); German is a plus.
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Support environment is an advantage
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer Service.
- Exhibits good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks
- Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team
- Prepared to grow independently by acquiring the necessary knowledge.
- Strong Team Player
- Finding the best solution by collaborating with other teams (Products, Success, R&D, …)
- Contribute to the daily improvement of the Support process.
- A love of capturing knowledge and sharing via articles.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or the Unit4 FP&A software.
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow.
- Common knowledge of SQL/Oracle/Postgress/Linux
- ITIL knowledge
- Previous experience of working with SAAS products
- German Language Skills
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Colour at Unit4.