Problem Manager and Data Analyst
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organisations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Problem Manager and Data Analyst, and a key member of the Service Improvement team (SIT), it will be your responsibility to contribute to driving the success of Problem Management whilst ensuring the quality and integrity of ServiceNow data. You will report to our Customer Support Enablement Manager and will work closely across all Customer Support teams, including with members of the Leadership Team, Managers, Team Leaders, and Support Consultants, ensuring we are focused on collaboration and operating as a global function for maximum efficiency.
You will champion the benefits of Problem Management, from proactive Problem identification, recording and documenting through to workarounds, root cause analysis and fixing the Problem, whilst ensuring data integrity within Problem Management and wider Customer Support processes.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Ensure all Problem Management documentation and Work Instructions are collated, maintained, and shared in a central location.
- Continuously review and improve Problem Management processes to enhance efficiency and reduce the impact of recurring issues.
- Champion and promote the benefits of Problem Management ensuring it is embedded across Customer Support.
- Work closely with Problem Managers across Customer Support, ensuring there is effective collaboration and agreement of actions.
- Contribute to the prioritisation of Problems alongside Problem Managers.
- Analysis of data to identify process loopholes within Problem Management and wider Customer Support processes, cleaning data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Analyse data to uncover trends, patterns, and meaningful information.
- Provide ad-hoc training on Problem Management and be willing to present as required.
- Input and coordination of root cause analysis of Problems including ownership of Problem records as appropriate.
- Lead improvement projects relating to Problem Management and Data Accuracy.
- Take ownership of ServiceNow changes from scoping requirements, to testing and implementing.
- Maintenance of Data Accuracy Dashboard, including informing Team Leaders/Managers when there are key findings, recommendations, and actions.
- Communicate changes and progress within SIT and wider Customer Success Organisation.
- Contribute to maintaining SIT’s Initiative Tracker in Azure DevOps.
- Take shared ownership of team dedicated mailbox.
- Productivity improvements in terms of Problems solved and associated Cases deflected.
- CSAT and NPS.
- Time-to-fix/Mean time to resolution.
- Aged profile of Problems.
- Reactive vs. Proactive Problem Identification.
- Known Error Article, Workaround and Root Cause Analysis availability on Problem records.
You will be passionate about the value and business benefits of successful Problem Management and Data Accuracy and be proactive in your approach. You will be engaged in cooperating with Managers and all employees to ensure we follow well established processes. You will be flexible and adapt to the changing needs of SIT.
- Working at least two years in a SaaS/ERP company.
- ITIL knowledge (or be prepared to become ITIL certified).
- Experience of Problem Management processes.
- ServiceNow proficiency including report and dashboard building.
- Detail oriented approach with an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Data diligence and the ability to work with large datasets.
- Understanding of the context and implications of data analysis.
- Ability to work in a team and lead cross-functional efforts.
- Effective communicator, strong people skills, and comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- Strong organisational and time management abilities.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.