ERP Support Consultant
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
To provide a professional, efficient and effective support service to Unit4 customers in the resolution of support cases and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customer base.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To investigate, document and resolve the application problems passed to the Customer Support team via Unit4’s case logging system.
- To progress each issue through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and other departments, as appropriate.
- To process all support cases adhering to Service Level Guidelines.
- Handle customer escalations, take ownership of complicated issues, and communicate these accordingly.
- To investigate, document and present to the Customer Services Team Leader process improvements that enhance the customer experience.
- To identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the appropriate channels.
- To train and mentor less experienced members of the team around product knowledge, skills and processes.
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and co-ordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with investigation.
- Actively contribute to and participate in knowledge sharing activities.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude and the desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer Service.
- Exhibits good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exhibits excellent communication skills and is fluent in English both written and oral.
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks
- Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team
- Previous experience supporting Unit4 ERP software or similar would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow
- ITIL knowledge
- Common knowledge of SQL
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You will have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example, handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia