Customer Billing Specialist
Unit4 is a cloud leader in people-based ERP. We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
What drives us is simple: enabling our customers to engage their people and deliver a new people experience, through technology that creates smarter, more connected organizations.
Read more on our website www.unit4.com about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Process the monthly billing for the existing customers and businesses, including Credit Notes
- Process existing Cancellations or adjustments on existing deals
- Send invoices and account updates to clients
- Process the new business deals coming on a monthly basis from Sales
- Support to Sales Operations on New Deals validations
- Address and solve client questions and issues
- Provide regular, accurate reports of billing data, including Revenue Reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years experience working in a billing specialist role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP software
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
•a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
•balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
•talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
•a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4.