Senior FP&A Analyst
Unit4 is a 40-year-old $500m software business that employs 2800 people globally.
They are based in Europe, APAC and North America. The core business is based in Europe, and they are further expanding the North America business. The business is moving from a predominantly on-premise software business to the cloud.
Unit4’s next-generation cloud-based enterprise software covers ERP, Human Capital Management (HCM) and FP&A. The senior leadership team is based internationally; the CFO, General Counsel and Head of HR based in the UK. Reporting into the CFO are Legal, Finance, Revenue Ops and FP & A and comprises of c100 staff.
They are in the process of in-sourcing some of the previously outsourced finance team to Portugal which will add another 60 members of the team. The business is backed by two private equity firms: TA Associates and Partners Group.
What you will do:
- Business Partnering with the Finance Organization
- Working capital analysis and report development/automation to track business critical KPI's such as DSO/DPO, Free cash flows, Subscription and billing analysis
- Focus on automation through use of PowerBI and project management of general process improvement
- Driving data quality improvements and automation
- Analysis – aggregation of many data sources into a cohesive and easily digestible story
- Forecasting & Budgeting – assist business in creating accurate and timely forecasts & budgets
- Reporting – develop KPIs and reports that provide management with timely, accurate and insightful information. Ensure variances to budgets and forecasts are identified and explained.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis projects to support the department and provide important insight for decision making
What are we looking for:
· Educated to degree level in a Finance or Business -related discipline, or an MBA
· Preferably Big 4 / consulting firm background
· Strong system and Excel skills
· Experience in a fast-paced international organization
· Personal attributes
· Values accuracy and attention to detail
· Strength of character to enforce financial disciplines – does the right thing
· Sense of urgency for performance improvement, action-oriented, results-focused
· Creates strong personal partnerships and alliances, gains respect of colleagues
· A good balance of intellect, energy, and humility
· Proactive, strong team player, looking for a challenge and to enjoy the job.
· Independent and collaborative
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fastpaced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience,
and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4