We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a DevOps Automation Engineer you will:
- work with our Cloud Operations Engineers to contribute to new features and ideas.
- produce status reports detailing project activities.
- work with Service Delivery on problem remediation via automation and scripting
- work with cross-functional technical teams to extended automation capabilities
- identify and deploy internal process and automation improvements
- work as a Technical escalation point for the global Ops support team
- contribute to the development and maintenance of the existing Azure pipelines, Azure boards, and Git repositories, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines
- create and maintain detailed and accurate documentation, knowledge base articles.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Good Windows Server OS knowledge
- Good Knowledge of PowerShell
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with JSON files
- Knowledge of Application deployment
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Attention to detail and a security-minded approach to solving problems
- Strong problem-solving skills. The ability to adapt and overcome is a must
- Ability to drive concurrent projects and initiatives while managing operational issues
- Comfortable working in hyper-growth environments
- Knowledge on Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM)
- Knowledge on CI CD pipelines
Nice to have
- Azure Administrator certification
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana.
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch