Cloud Service Desk Engineer
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high-value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Cloud Service Desk Engineer you are the point of contact for end users and their operational questions, requests and problems regarding Unit4 applications. Within the Service Desk, you are responsible for first- line solutions to problems in the services scope provided.
You are responsible for keeping the work environment of the end users productive. The tickets are coming in via different communication channels like phone, mail and the helpdesk portal. If the ticket cannot be resolved, you will triage it to the right resolution group and make sure the customer’s request is solved.
What you will do
- Supporting users by telephone, portal or mail in a broad area of IT topics like applications and network;
- As the SPOC for end users, analyzing the call or ticket and determines how and with whom it can best being solved;
- Registering, solving, communicating, coordinating and following up incidents and problems;
- Communication with end users and back end departments;
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- At least 2-3-year experience in a similar position;
- Excellence communication skills both oral, writing and listening in English;
- Highly service oriented to ensure a high customer satisfaction.
- Technical background/computer science diploma recommended.
- eligible to work in Spain (This is a remote position in Spain)
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4.
Videos To Watch