Associate Functional Consultant (Canada)
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Functional Consultant, you will be consultancy services for existing customers and as well be assigned to customer implementation of Unit4 ERP to new customers (Services, NFP, Banking). You will analyse and review customer needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system. You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You configure and customize Unit4 ERP modules to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- You provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on an ongoing basis.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality within the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise
- You are looking to work as a Consultant implementing Business Software solutions.
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with people and helping organizations work smarter and more efficiently, enabling them to make the right decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
- You have business analysis skills as well as business acumen and communication in English as mandatory and others as plus.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- Opportunity to work with a truly game-changing world-class next-generation solution in ERPx, built specifically for mid-market people-centric organizations
- Great career opportunities, earning potential and a range of market-leading benefits
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value