Senior Solution Engineer
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive
Our Solution Consulting teams across Unit4 are one of the most important go-to-market functions that we have, without whom we simply would not be able to execute in the field. We have created a Global U4ia Demo Operations team responsible for providing the central support and infrastructure required to enable global growth in Unit4, support sales and to embed consistency in our solution messages.
Responsibilities of the Global Demo team will include providing repeatable demo environments, develop a digital solution consulting function, and providing best practice on-boarding and training as we welcome new solution consulting talent to Unit4.
Having knowledge of Azure DevOps and be able to support technical aspects to support our Technical Solution Engineer would be beneficial.
What you will do
- Design and build demo scenarios and data for solution presentations in all our priority countries which show our value in the HE, PSO, Public Sector and Non Profit markets and which resonate with our customers.
- Be available during North America timezone to help NA solution consultants with issues that they may face.
- Work with the Solution Engineers to ensure the demos are up to date, available and being actively used by solution consultants for demonstrations.
- Be a valued team member, working alongside other members of the U4ia team and the wider Solution Consulting team.
- Help drive the future of the U4ia team.
- Be responsible for building demo scenarios and data for solution presentations in all our priority countries which show our value in the PSO, Public Sector and NP markets and which resonate with our customers.
- Work with solution consulting, product marketing, marketing and product management to choreograph demos which can be delivered face to face and online by solution consultants.
- Work closely with Product Management to add new product functionality to the demo environments as it is released by R&D.
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure what we are demonstrating matches what we are delivering to show Unit4 ERP features in the best light.
- Your focus will be on Unit4 ERP but you may also build environments and choreograph demos for other products (FP&A,Talent Management, U4 Financials by Coda and S2C) which showcase our industry models.
- You will help educate the wider solution consulting team on our product demonstration materials, key messaging, language and tone.
This is a critical role for Unit4 globally and as such you will be able to support the creation of structure and process around our solution consulting demo infrastructure. You are commercially aware and able to speak to internal and external customers at all levels. You are invested in working closely with the solution engineers, product marketing and product management to enable sales and solution consulting to understand and build our company identity. You keep up to date with our product direction.
- Self-directed – once you understand a strategy and vision you roll up your sleeves and deliver solutions with minimal guidance. You enjoy having a ton of freedom and using your creativity to solve challenging problems with minimal resources.
- A team player – you understand that success comes from great teamwork and collaboration.
- A positive person – where others see problems, you see opportunity and are excited to try to seize upon those opportunities.
- Always learning – you thrive when faced with new technology, services and scenarios and you’re not held back when needing to work with older technologies.
- Non-reactionary – Demo environments are production-like; you know how to balance responsiveness to issues with system reliability.
- You are experienced in ERP software.
- To meet our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- You love interacting with other people and helping them work smarter and more efficiently.
- You have strong business analysis skills as well as business acumen.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Atlanta, United States