ERP Associate Technical Consultant (French Speaking)
At Unit4, we are growing and working with some of the most exciting organisations in Europe, delivering huge impact and positive change to the people experience! This is a great time to join Unit4 as we continue to grow, innovate and create a world class environment for our people.
Due to our continued success, we are recruiting for consultants with experience working with Business Systems and API's. In these roles, you’ll join our dynamic team and support our customers through their implementation of Unit4 ERP focusing on some of our most exciting new tools within extensions, integrations and reporting.
As a Technical ERP Consultant, you advise and assist clients on how they can gain more insight in their data and processes to optimize their business by using our integration, extension and reporting tools.
You will be responsible for handling the technical requirements based on Unit4 People platform during new implementation projects for our customers and provide ad-hoc consultancy services for existing customers during the lifecycle.
You will help ambitious service-centric organizations manage their business in the era of the Digital Revolution by providing an Enterprise solution that unlocks people’s potential to tackle challenges and capture opportunities.
- You will be part of our international Professional Services Team delivering technical solutions based on Unit4 ERP to fulfill the customer’s business requirements and fits the way people work.
- You will analyze and review customer needs in the field of reporting and integrations and map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system and additional Extension tools
- You provide effective training to users and support them in using our tools.
- You ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on an ongoing basis.
- You liaise with product managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements, or ideas to help them innovate.
- You always stay ahead, abreast of new functionality within the technical streams of the Unit4 Product family and maintain an up to date knowledge of statutory requirements within your area of expertise
You will be part of a strong and close team with a lot of experience that works with and for each other and the customer. Together, you invest in long-term customer relations. We work with local market-oriented teams that help (local) government, not for profit and professional services organizations.
- ICT related bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar customer facing role
- Experience working with integrations (API's, XLM/Json, SOAP, extensions) and low code/no code solutions
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and verbal)
- We have clients all over Europe, which makes fluency in an additional language either Dutch, German, Swedish and/or French important and therefor having one or more of these additional language skills would be a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience with either SQL, Liquid and/or C# is an advantage
- You have the skill to analyse and translate the customer requirements towards the proper technical solutions
- Having a solid understanding of general and financial business processes in combination with technical capabilities is a strong asset
- You love technology and you are driven to find the best possible solutions for our customers
- You work independent and in an effective way
- You are business- and customer oriented
- You are a team player
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You will have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.