Business Development Executive - Swedish speaking
Combining a 40+ year heritage with over 3,000 customers representing organizations across the public, private and non-for-profit sector, we are in Business for People, empowering service organizations with industry-leading innovative Enterprise and Business solutions – As recognized by IDC and Constellation Research.
This mantra also applies internally, we are an employee-centric organization, our values underpin this – ‘People First’, 'Everything else will follow’
We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is positively changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high-value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
How will you contribute and drive success?
Clear Value Delivery > Contribute through delivering sales opportunities & qualified pipeline contributions through innovative outbound & inbound prospecting methods.
Accountability > Develop territory & account strategies to create & execute meaningful outreach to intrigue and captivate those we seek to engage
Collaboration is Key > Partner with Sales, Marketing, Industry Leadership and BDR Peers to focus, learn, adapt and evolve.
Inquisitive by nature > Cultivate a deep understanding of your target market
What’s in for you?
Be part of a fast-growing team in the Swedish region and globally
Join a culture that is people centric
Utilisation of industry leading technology, platforms and colleagues
Join a collaborative Global BDR team, sharing more than 50+ years experience
Grow through an evolving career development program
Continual learning through access to ongoing enablement
Drive innovation through creative prospecting techniques
Enjoyment – Sharing successes across your peers and team
What skills and experience do we seek?
1+ year of business development/lead generation/sales experience. SaaS or Tech is advantageous
Strong communication skills in English and Swedish
Expertise in connecting and engaging decision-makers across multiple channels we engage
Customer-centric with a performance-driven mindset.
Thirst to learn and challenge yourself – Business Development is not an easy ride!
Proactive and self-reliant, taking initiative in actions.
In-depth knowledge of the sales / discovery / qualification process
Balances independence with team success, taking pride in collective achievements
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience,
and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4