Functional Consultant - Norwegian Payroll (Norwegian Speaking)
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organisations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high-value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4’s Professional Services team works across our technology and systems to deliver customer solutions in our industry verticals. As a Consultant, you will have the opportunity to expand your career into the cutting-edge cloud ERP technologies being offered by the organization. You will be working through project challenges implementing solutions based on your experience of industry good practice and applicable models. ERP projects drive significant business change for our customers, and it’s critical that you can handle conflict through good communication, and adapting your style to the audience.
Our Unit4 values are important to us and we expect you to be a cultural ambassador and lead through example.
We believe that you are passionate about driving success for our customers can develop and maintain stakeholder relationships. With your expertise, you will enable our customers and proactively support their journey to standardized solutions with a focus on adopting, not adapting. Some travel will be necessary based on customer requirements.
What you will do as part of our Professional Services Team:
- Engage in the sales handover and project onboarding with the wider project team
- Implement quality ERP customer solutions that will meet design and strategic objectives focusing on reducing complexity and costs.
- Lead and participate in workshops. We expect you to prioritize requirements and identify opportunities for customer success
- Deliver the approved customer solution utilizing templates as applicable
- Work with wider delivery teams to ensure projects meet design, schedule, and budget as set out in the project plan
Post go-live & existing customer engagements
- Support customer solution reviews and customer health checks identifying opportunities to expand Unit4 footprint
- Engagement in the delivery of upgrades and cloud migrations to existing customers
Product enhancements and new technologies
- Stay relevant on new technologies, legislations and good practice, sharing this knowledge both internally and externally
- Work with senior consultants using your expertise to identify improvements to models and functionality
- Embrace continuous learning enhancing your knowledge in new areas
- At least one year experience from working with Norwegian Payroll
- Fluent knowledge of English and Norwegian
- Excited about techntechnology-enabledge
- Strong business analysis skills with an eye for detail
- Self-starter, with a positive attitude, independent and able to work under pressure to meet an assignment deadline
- Having a background/experience in Finance/Management/IT is considered a bonus
Your journey in Unit4
This is an opportunity to start a career in a forward-thinking technology company. We pride ourselves on our people-centric mindset keeping our employees and customers at the heart of everything we do. We believe that if you have the right attitude, we can teach you our software and show you why it is the best (in our humble opinion).
In Unit4 we like to give people challenges and opportunities. Your journey is very much up to you whether you continue a path towards an industry expert in consultancy, more towards technology or management we want to help you develop. If this sounds as awesome to you as it does to us, reach out and get in touch today.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value