Business Operations Manager, Customer Support
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
What you will do:
- Build a cohesive communication strategy making sure key information is cascading via your Business Operations function SharePoint, Power BI Dashboards, Global Comms etc.
- Assist in providing content/creating material for QBR’s, Board meeting, All Hands calls and newsletters / internal comms.
- Support your Business Operations function by prioritizing tasks and ensuring alignment throughout decision making process.
- Include yourself in all tactical and strategic meetings to assist your Business Operations function.
- Customer Success Initiatives – Responsible for inputting and maintaining your Business Operations function environment in Azure Dev Ops, pulling together updates across the team and report on blockers.
- Research and implement ways to improve optimal efficiency and productivity processes, particularly those that can scale globally to build a sustainable and automated model.
- Ensure your Business Operations function goals are supported and are aligned with the goals of the overall strategy of Unit4. Goal is to measure performance against agreed OKRs/KPIs.
- Ensure that your Business Operations function data is feeding into global reports are timely and accurate.
- Compliance and Policy Adherence - Ensure that your Business Operations function adheres to company policies, industry regulations, and best practices. Stay updated on relevant compliance requirements and implement necessary changes.
- Customer Feedback Management - Collect and analyze customer feedback through surveys, reviews, and other channels. Share actionable insights from feedback with relevant teams to drive improvements.
- Quality Assurance - Develop and maintain quality assurance programs to ensure consistent and high-quality customer interactions. Monitor and evaluate customer support interactions through case reviews, and customer feedback.
- Resource Allocation - Assist in workforce planning by forecasting customer support demand and scheduling support staff accordingly. Optimize resource allocation to ensure that the support team is adequately staffed during peak hours and S4U.
- CS Metrics Deck – Support collation and update the overarching slide and subsequent program slides for the Customer Support function with alignment alongside Finance.
- Vendor Management – Evaluate and manage relationships with third-party vendors or outsourcing partners. Ensure vendor performance meets company standards and goals, with a focus on Language IO – Translation, Microsoft AI etc.
- Have worked in a global organization with a proven experience in business operation.
- Possess a strong business mindset with an understanding of business values.
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with SharePoint and Azure Dev Ops is a plus.
- Advanced and proven analytical, presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Be prepared to grow and learn on the job to consistently implement changes and processes that lead to success.
- A positive can-do attitude that focuses on ensuring exceptional delivery
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- A networker that is valued by its stakeholders and is good in building relationships
- Proven ability to drive decision making and get things done with a sense of urgency
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs
- Inspire and influence
- Self-motivated but also a team player who can work across cultures with multi-country teams
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value