We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join Unit4 GS4U Finance Team at a pivot point in the company’s history. Unit4 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking for the opportunity to fast-track their career development in a dynamic private equity backed organization.
What you will do:
- Business Partnering with the Finance Organization
- Working capital analysis and report development / automation to track business critical KPI's such as DSO/DPO, Free cash flows, Subscription and billing analysis
- Focus on automation through use of PowerBI and project management of general process improvement
- Driving data quality improvements and automation
- Analysis – aggregation of many data sources into a cohesive and easily digestible story
- Forecasting & Budgeting – assist business in creating accurate and timely forecasts & budgets
- Reporting – develop KPIs and reports that provide management with timely, accurate and insightful information. Ensure variances to budgets and forecasts are identified and explained.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis projects to support the department and provide important insight for decision making
· Educated to degree level in a Finance or Business -related discipline, or an MBA
· Preferably Big 4 / consulting firm background
· Strong system and Excel skills
· Experience in a fast-paced international organization
· Personal attributes
· Values accuracy and attention to detail
· Strength of character to enforce financial disciplines – does the right thing
· Sense of urgency for performance improvement, action-oriented, results-focused
· Creates strong personal partnerships and alliances, gains respect of colleagues
· A good balance of intellect, energy, and humility
· Proactive, strong team player, looking for a challenge and to enjoy the job.
· Independent and collaborative
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fastpaced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience,
and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us
At Unit4, we offer:
• a culture built on trust - giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful,
• balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being,
• talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry,
• a commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet,
• a safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4