Case Escalation Manager
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
As a Case Escalation Manager, you will be responsible for Case Escalation Requests from beginning to end and coordinating the relevant responses and resources required to ensure escalations are prioritized appropriately by all teams concerned. As part of the Global Escalation Team, you will be working on ongoing efforts to reduce backlog of escalations and initiatives to prevent escalations in the future.
- Manage escalation requests from receipt until closure.
- Validate the escalation to ensure it is appropriate & reasonable - respond to clients directly when this is not the case.
- Work with the relevant Customer Support Managers to resolve the escalation and follow-up through to closure.
- Where escalation progress is not as expected, work with Managers / Team Leaders to deliver updates and ensure our obligations are met.
- Work with Escalation Team to proactively review and suggest ways for either reducing or preventing escalations.
- Help to define and manage the Case Escalation process.
- Report on escalation trends, volumes and outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive customer/partner interactions diplomatically.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in managing escalations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with a focus on finding practical solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Global or international business experience is a plus.
- Approval from line manager based on performance.
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You will have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example, handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.