Techno-Functional Consultant (French Speaking)
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4 is looking for a dedicated Techno-Functional Consultant to join our European team.
Do you want to join a professional service team and work with various tasks in a global IT company? Are you proactive, service minded and possess an analytical mindset? And are you looking for an exciting role within consultancy to build your career on? Then we have the right job for you.
The role offers excellent growth opportunities and will be a perfect fit for an IT competent person with great interpersonal and analytical skills. As a Techno-Functional consultant, your goal will be to manage client faced implementation projects, conduct data analysis, and provide strategic advice to our customers.
What you will do
- Plan and manage projects to successfully deploy,
- Extend and maintain applications for both our Swiss and International customers
- Coordinate and control of all project tasks and deliverables with respect to deadlines, finances, quality, and risks
- Design and manage specifications and implement customized solutions in close cooperation with our customers
- Implement application customization and configuration according customer's requirements
- Onsite/Remote application installation, application end user/administrator training and handover of deployed solution to our customers
- Central point of contact during project phases concerning all customer's requests and issues
You are energetic, enthusiastic, creative and an initiative taker. You understand group dynamics and are able to move people towards a common goal. You can articulate value propositions and have a ‘helicopter view’ that ensures you don’t get lost in the details, but keep the business objectives of the customer in mind.
You like to build relationships, you are flexible, have an open communication style and are able to persuade people and deal with resistance.
We are looking for a committed and driven consultant with a problem-solving mindset. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and traits:
- An IT degree and/or relevant work experience
- Strong it-analytical skills
- Self-driven and a “can-do” attitude
- Structured and detail oriented
- Diligent and efficient way of working.
- Responsible and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Fluent in German and/or French (oral and written)
- A job with professional challenges and diverse tasks in an international-oriented and fast-growing company
- High degree of personal responsibility and individuality with possibility to develop yourself personally and professionally
- An environment in which innovation and initiative are given a high importance
- To work with a friendly, entrepreneurial, and highly motivated team
- An in-depth training of our applications, configurations, and our company culture by dedicated colleagues.
- Excellent work-life balance with the option to work from home
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.