People Experience Consultant, Nordics
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive
We are excited to be recruiting for a People Experience Consultant based in Sweden, with primary responsibility for the Nordics region; Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Estonia.
Our Global People Experience Consultant team are the custodians of the people experience for their region and ‘in country’ specialists on local employment legislation and process. We support employee lifecycle processes through collaboration with our Global Centre's of E’s and Advisory Team based in Lisbon, and deliver in line with the business strategy of our Global Functions through working closely with the Global Business Partners and local People Managers and Leaders.
Key responsibilities include;
- Local tailoring and execution of Coe designed solutions
- Development & delivery of differentiated tactics required in market for Coes, e.g., Change Management, Talent, ER and Compensation & Benefits
- Person to person local advice & ER
- Building local People Manager capability
- Providing input to Coes to ensure designs solve real problems effectively
- Ownership and management of country-based policies, processes and legal compliance
- Lead on engagement with local Unions as required
- Low level payroll and local benefits oversight
We are looking for someone with a strong working experience of Employee Relations topics including performance and absence management, organizational change processes, CBA's and Union engagement. You will need to be a self-starter who is action orientated, and be comfortable working independently whilst being part of a wider global team. Experience of working in a Global Organization is therefore desirable, but not essential for the role.
This is an exciting time to join the People Experience team Unit4 as we are on a journey to globalize and standardize our people experience processes to allow our Consultant team to focus on truly adding value to the business and our local Leaders in support of our People Strategy. So if you think this is the role for you, then don’t hesitate to apply today!
- The role is full-time, and requires weekly attendance at our Solna office and occasional travel within the Region.
- Regional headcount approx.410
Essential skills and experience;
- Strong working knowledge and experience of Employee Relations topics including performance and absence Management, and organizational change processes
- Working knowledge and experience of Labor Laws for the Nordics countries - predominantly Sweden and Norway (desirable for Denmark, Finland and Estonia)
- Strong communication and management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- IT skills particularly with Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft
- Confident to present and deliver information to Managers and employees either on a one-to-one basis, in small groups, or as part of wider training delivery
Join Unit4 and be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud ERP software space. We’re a fast-paced, high-growth, people-centric company, delivering enterprise software for a great people experience, and offering our own people a host of benefits and development opportunities. Grow with us.
We offer you:
- Culture built on trust giving you the freedom and autonomy to be successful.
- Balance - with our uncapped time off policy, remote working opportunities and Global Wellbeing Days when the whole company can switch off and prioritize well-being.
- Talented colleagues, role models and mentors - work, learn and be inspired by some of the best talent in the software industry.
- A commitment to sustainability - with initiatives such as our Act4Good program, a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society and the planet.
- Safe and inclusive working environment – supported by our Employee Resource Groups, which are open to all and include Women at Unit4, Pride at Unit4, Mental Health and Access at Unit4, and People of Color at Unit4.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.